Saturday, May 5, 2007

Met an angel today...

You know, sometimes in life you realise that you are having a low point. Today( 4th may`07) was one of those days. Sometimes , very conveniently, we underestimate life in many ways. But as i say, "Life has its own ways and means".

Just when you begin to think that you know life, it presents you with something in complete contradiction to what you assume, to what you think, and to what you know.

How selfless can a person be?( "How much", by the way, is a relative and a dubious expression) How much can you push the limits?? Just when I thought that the world is full of shams and liars, selfish and mean people, I met Him( to provide anonymity, i`ll refer to this person as He/Him). Selflesness, which no expression can describe; pushing the limits is His distinctive character. He`s invincible, not even death can win over Him. He`ll find a selfless motive to die. Such is His strength.

But the turmoil inside of me refuses to die down. I used to think that my life was very hard; but life gave me an example of how hard it can be. May be it wants me to be stronger; may be it wants me to fight back; or perhaps make me realize that complaining is not really an option.

Living everyday to the fullest , is what i have learnt from Him. And I`d like to implement it in my life, starting today.
I turn to you for inspration. You are my driving force....

And remember, the confession box wont open to anyone...

6 comments:

SaM said...

hey Gautam!

very well written, BEST is the only word! nice to know that the 'angel' has inspired you in some better way in life. Indeed life has it own ways and means to make us realise it's worth!

I'm sure that the 'angel' is smiling too, reading this :)

May your inspiration, keep you inspired now and always :)

I wish you BEST of life! CHEERS a million times!!!

hugs to you >:D<

Best Wishes,
SAMIDHA

prateeksha said...

Revitalising. Refreshing. Rejuvenating. As if life has been breathed ino existence.

And I'm not questioning any secrets!

Vince said...

Juss re-read it...n cudnt leave without writing in this space..

V v nice :) n true....

Keep writing...n v'll keep reading...
tc n god bless u pal..

Vince :)

Cassia Bark said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassia Bark said...

Hi Gautam...

It brings tears to my eyes by just thinkin how can a person make such an impression in somebody's life. I wish we could all meet our own 'angels' at some point of time.

Keep up da good job buddy :)
Sohini

chillipepperster said...

life's full of surprises...
jus wait for the next one :)